- HOW WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA
- OUTFINDO processes personal data about users. Primarily, the personal data that you yourself provide to us when registering or using the services is processed. This data includes, in particular, email address, name and gender. If you wish, you may also provide other data, such as a photograph, current location, interests listed within the service or other data.
- Data from Facebook and other similar platforms
- Data from Facebook and other similar platforms
If you use Facebook to register, you also give OUTFIND access to your public profile, date of birth, current location, Facebook friends list and email address. Your public Facebook profile includes your name, profile picture, age category, gender information and other public information according to your preferences.
- Data collected through cookies.
To better target advertising campaigns and improve our product and service offerings, OUTFINDO uses information about the goods our customers have purchased. If you have enabled the storage of cookies in your browser and agree to their use, OUTFINDO obtains data about your visit to the website, products viewed and other activity on the website.
- OUTFINDO does not collect or otherwise process any sensitive personal data including, for example, data about your health, religion or beliefs, etc.
- PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
- OUTFINDO primarily uses an e-mail address and telephone number to offer our products and to promote OUTFINDO in the form of commercial communications sent to users. In this case, the processing is only carried out on the basis of your consent, which is entirely voluntary, and even if you do not give it, you can continue to make full use of our website. You give your consent to OUTFINDO during registration or by entering your email address or later in your user account settings. You can withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the relevant link located in each commercial communication or in your user account settings.
- WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT AND CANCELLATION OF SENDING COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
- Users can unsubscribe from commercial communications at any time.
- DATA ACCESS
- Personal data is processed by OUTFINDO. All persons having access to the personal data are bound by an obligation of confidentiality, which continues even after the end of their cooperation with OUTFINDO.
- OUTFINDO, as the controller, entrusts the processing of personal data to other entities, as so-called processors. A processor is any entity that processes personal data for OUTFINDO for the purposes and in the manner specified by it. Where your consent is required for processing, we only transfer data to processors if you have given your consent. We only pass on to processors the data that they necessarily need to provide their services.
- PERSONAL DATA STORAGE
- We only keep your personal data for as long as necessary. So that you can log in and use OUTFINDO services and so that we can understand your interests and improve our products for you. If we no longer have a reason or legal obligation to process your data, we will delete it or store it so that it cannot be used to identify you.
- Further processing of personal data beyond these time limits is only carried out by OUTFINDO if this is necessary to comply with legal obligations. Regardless of the length of the retention period, you can ask us to delete your personal data.
- USERS' RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- In connection with the processing of personal data, you can contact OUTFINDO and request:
- Information regarding the personal data that OUTFINDO processes, the purpose and nature of the processing of personal data, including information on the possible recipients of personal data outside OUTFINDO. General information on the processing activities of personal data is contained in this policy.
- Access to the data you have provided, whether during registration or order creation. In the event of exercising this right, OUTFINDO will confirm to you whether and what specific personal data is being processed and, where appropriate, this data will be made available to you together with information about its processing.
- Correction of personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete in any way.
- Explanation and rectification of the defective situation (e.g. blocking, correction, completion or destruction of personal data) if you believe that OUTFINDO processes personal data in violation of the protection of your personal and private life or in violation of the law.
- Erasure of personal data (the so-called right to be forgotten) or their limited processing if they are no longer necessary for the stated purposes or if OUTFINDO no longer has a legitimate reason to process the personal data.
- These rules are valid from 1.2.2020